Grounded In The 5 Elements – Webinar Series & Curriculum
Date(s) - Jan 11 - Feb 22
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Are you ready to harness the power of the 5 elements to advance your teaching and your classroom management? Join us to explore this incredibly rich and engaging topic in a way that makes sense and is designed to deepen your knowledge and understanding, no matter your level of experience with the elements. Learn how to skillfully teach children what they are made of and how to balance to feel and be their best self.
$84 Investment includes:
- Grounded in the 5 Elements Curriculum for kids and teens.
- 4 webinars: Wednesdays 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm. January 11, January 25, February 8, February 22. Recordings are available.
- Extra practices and ideas just for the teacher that aren’t part of the curriculum.
- A private FB group where you can ask questions, share experiences, gain inspiration and plan together.
- Email/phone support from Amy as needed while you teach the curriculum.
Now is the time to plan for SUMMER CAMP and Spring Semester Yoga Clubs & Classes! This curriculum has been kid tested and approved during summer camp for 5-9 year olds, Elementary school yoga club and High School P.E. The Elevations in each lesson include meaningful yoga based ART, GAMES, and GUIDED VISUALIZATIONS.
Click to preview the first few pages and read what’s included in each lesson!
Webinar Topic Outline
- January 11th – Overview of the 5 Elements and The Element Space
- January 25th – The Element Earth and The Element Water
- February 8th – The Element Fire and The Element Air
- February 22nd – In Your Element
This colorful curriculum includes the Grounded Poses Resource with pose illustrations, instructions, modifications and enhancements. You may want to purchase the Pose Cards, Pose Chips and/or Small Poster.