Module 1 Get Grounded (Atlanta, GA)
Date(s) - Jun 5 - Jun 7
Decatur Yoga and Pilates
Do you want to REALLY learn how to teach yoga to KIDS & TEENS?
A Groundbreaking invitation to create authentic presence, complete engaging groundwork and be your most elevated self with kids of all ages.
Schedule: Fri June 5th thru Sun June 7th: 9am-5pm
$449 Early Bird before May 18th
This 22-hour training includes the following:
1. Introduction to Grounded methodology.
2. Gain proficiency in our 84 Grounded series poses as well as modifications and enhancements.
3. Child development as applied to the practice of yoga (physical, mental, emotional, social and spiritual).
4. How to teach alignment to children with skill, clarity and creativity.
5. Teaching mindfulness, meditation and mudras to ages three – teens.
6. Breathing techniques appropriate for kids and teens.
7. Partner and group yoga including games.
8. Fundamentals of the Chakra System and the Elements.
9. Guiding principles for conduct management based on each student’s constitution and prevailing elements.
10. Create a well-rounded yoga lesson plan that is engaging and meaningful to youth.
11. Observe and group teach a Grounded yoga class.
Materials Provided: Grounded Pose Cards, Manual PDF, Course Outline of Wizard of OM
Other Suggested Materials: Pose Stickers, Pose Chips, Small Poster
Registering for this event indicates you have read and agree to the Grounded Training Release Form.
Bookings are closed for this event.