Level 2: Quest for Elevation
Ignite your compassion, creativity, teaching skills and genuine voice to elevate yourself and your community. This course provides 33 contact hours towards becoming a Yoga Alliance certified Childrens Yoga Instructor.
This 33-hour training includes the following:
1. Quest for Elevation work resulting in personal achievement and understanding of how to teach each level of the bandanas earned.
2. On-line assignments to prepare you for teaching Grounded classes in a variety of settings and age groups.
3. Creating heart-based themes for lesson plans that inspire kids of all ages.
4. Teaching kids how to embody the theme through specific alignment actions.
5. Create unique and meaningful sensory-based visualizations to use in your classes.
6. Structuring and sequencing classes for youth.
7. Fine tune observation skills and teach to what you see.
8. Making affective verbal adjustments.
9. Learn proper technique and reasons for manual adjustments.
10. Practice teaching drills, self-reflection inquiries and individualized feedback from the trainers and peers.
11. Implement the Quest for Elevation with kids through testing the poses, guiding their projects and presenting them with their earned bandanas.