Level 3: Grounded for "Good"
Express your unique, grounded and elevated self to serve the world. This course provides 33 contact hours towards becoming a Yoga Alliance certified Childrens Yoga Instructor.
The training includes the following:
1. Completion of the Quest for Elevation program.
2. Share your community project (green bandana).
3. Learn therapeutics for children and teens.
4. Anatomy and Physiology of ages three through teen.
5. Introduction to yoga for children with special needs. Every child has special needs and the better we can assess and respond to the individual child, the more effectively we can support their growth.
6. Gather with others to effectively create curricula and expand your workshop material based on what is meaningful to you.
7. Connect with Grounded teachers and solidify your support system based on your common ground and immediate goals.
8. Build a variety of Grounded yoga flows for various levels, mixed ages, families, kids and teens.
9. Learn the specifics of working with preschoolers, classrooms, physical education classes, studios, parents, teens and students with special needs.
10. Continuing to refine teaching with your authentic presence.
11. Graduate with a comprehensive toolbox of ways and means to ground your community.