Do you want to REALLY learn how to teach yoga to KIDS & TEENS?
The Grounded Program is a methodology used to enable and certify students of all ages, Kids - Adults, to not only learn yoga but to teach it as well.
During your Get Grounded training, you will discover how to Ground yourself, growing deeper in your own practice and teaching abilities. You'll learn the 84 poses of the Grounded Elevator Series, the associated pose sequence and the benefits and applications for all. Additionally you will participate in two Grounded classes, learn how to start a Yoga Club and implement our ground breaking Quest For Elevation Program.
Level One: Get Grounded
A Groundbreaking invitation to create authentic presence, complete engaging groundwork and be your most elevated self with kids of all ages.
This 22-hour training includes the following:
1. Introduction to Grounded methodology
2. Gain proficiency in our 84 Grounded series poses as well as modifications and enhancements.
3. Child development as applied to the practice of yoga (physical, mental, emotional, social and spiritual).
4. How to teach alignment to children with skill, clarity and creativity.
5. Teaching mindfulness, meditation and mudras to ages three - teens.
6. Breathing techniques appropriate for kids and teens
7. Partner and group yoga including games.
8. Fundamentals of the Chakra System and the Elements.
9. Guiding principles for conduct management based on a compassionate understanding of each student's constitution and prevailing elements.
10. Create a well-rounded yoga lesson plan that is engaging and meaningful to youth.
11. Observe and group teach a Grounded yoga class.
Please contact Dig Yoga at (609) 460-4222 to register.
EventList powered by schlu.net