Abbott’s Hill Yoga Club- Fall 2017
Date(s) - Sep 11 - Dec 11
2:30 pm - 3:45 pm
Abbott's Hill Elementary School
If you want to:
- Understand how to ground when you feel unsettled.
- Energize when feeling sluggish.
- Focus when you are distracted.
- Take the high road of responding instead of reacting impulsively to others who push your buttons.
- Own your power and use it wisely.
Then join Abbotts Hill Elementary Yoga Club and elevate yourself and others in your home community.
Mondays 2:30 – 3:45
$165 fee includes our awesome Grounded Materials
Grounded in Color taught by Sedef Dion
Cultivate inner awareness and how to be your best self in the world. Learn sequences of yoga poses that you can teach to others. Earn bandanas as a symbol of mastering levels with flying colors. Expect creative sequences, challenging poses and energetic movements.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 678-974-5198 for more info.