Avery Elementary Yoga Club-Spring 2018
Date(s) - Feb 5 - May 7
3:15 pm - 4:15 pm
If you want to:
- Understand how to ground when you feel unsettled.
- Energize when feeling sluggish.
- Focus when you are distracted.
- Take the high road of responding instead of reacting impulsively to others who push your buttons.
- Own your power and use it wisely.
Then join Avery Elementary Yoga Club* and elevate yourself and others in your home community.
12 Weeks: Feb 5,12,26 | Mar 5,12,19,26 | Apr 9,16,23,30 | May 7
$180 fee includes our awesome Grounded Materials
Grounded in Color taught by Susan McVicar
Cultivate inner awareness and how to be your best self in the world. Learn sequences of yoga poses that you can teach to others. Earn bandanas as a symbol of mastering levels with flying colors. Expect creative sequences, challenging poses and energetic movements.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 678-974-5198 for more info.
* This activity is not a Cherokee County School District Program. As a parent/legal guardian, I hold Cherokee County School District harmless against any and all liability claims, judgments or damages arising as a result of participating in this program. This program has inherent risks for student injury and as the parent/legal guardian, I acknowledge and assume the responsibility of potential injury to my child.