Dolvin Elementary Yoga Club-Spring 2018
Date(s) - Jan 23 - May 15
2:30 pm - 3:45 pm
Dolvin Elementary School
If you want to:
- Understand how to ground when you feel unsettled.
- Energize when feeling sluggish.
- Focus when you are distracted.
- Take the high road of responding instead of reacting impulsively to others who push your buttons.
- Own your power and use it wisely.
Then join Dolvin Elementary Yoga Club and elevate yourself and others in your home community.
16 Weeks: Jan 23,30 | Feb 6,13,20,27 | Mar 6,13,20,27 | Apr 10,17,24 | May 1,8,15
$240 fee includes our awesome Grounded Materials
Grounded in Color taught by Amy Haysman
Cultivate inner awareness and how to be your best self in the world. Learn sequences of yoga poses that you can teach to others. Earn bandanas as a symbol of mastering levels with flying colors. Expect creative sequences, challenging poses and energetic movements.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 678-974-5198 for more info.