Module 1: Get Grounded in Athens Greece
Date(s) - Oct 16 - Oct 18
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Friday, October 16 – Sunday, October 18: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
22 Hour towards:
NYSY 500 Hour Yoga Master Teachers Diploma
500 Hour Yoga Alliance Certification
A groundbreaking invitation to create authentic presence, complete engaging groundwork, and be your most elevated self with kids of all ages. This 22-hour training includes the following:
- Introduction to the Grounded methodology.
- Gain proficiency in our 84 Grounded series poses as well as modifications and enhancements.
- Child development as applied to the practice yoga (physical, mental, emotional, social, and spiritual).
- How to teach alignment to children with skill clarity and creativity.
- Teaching mindfulness, meditation, and mudras to ages three to teens.
- Breathing techniques appropriate for kids and teens.
- Partner and group yoga including games.
- Fundamentals of the Chakra system and the Elements.
- Guiding principles for conduct management based on each student΄s constitution and prevailing elements.
- Create a well-rounded yoga lesson plan that is engaging and meaningful to youth.
- Observe and group teach a Grounded yoga class.
22-hour training program investment:(includes materials including pose cards).
΄The Grounded Program is a methodology used to enable and certify students of all ages, Kids-Adults, to not only learn yoga but to teach it as well.΄
To register please visit the NYSY Studio Event website here.