Module 1 Get Grounded (Syracuse, NY)
Date(s) - May 1 - May 3
9:30 am - 6:30 pm
Dharma Yoga Syracuse
Dharma Yoga Syracuse website
A Groundbreaking invitation to create authentic presence, complete engaging groundwork and be your most elevated self with kids of all ages.
Schedule: May 1st-3rd (Fri – Sun)
$449 Early Bird before April 3rd
This 22-hour training includes the following:
1. Introduction to Grounded methodology.
2. Gain proficiency in our 84 Grounded series poses as well as modifications and enhancements.
3. Child development as applied to the practice of yoga (physical, mental, emotional, social and spiritual).
4. How to teach alignment to children with skill, clarity and creativity.
5. Teaching mindfulness, meditation and mudras to ages three – teens.
6. Breathing techniques appropriate for kids and teens.
7. Partner and group yoga including games.
8. Fundamentals of the Chakra System and the Elements.
9. Guiding principles for conduct management based on each student’s constitution and prevailing elements.
10. Create a well-rounded yoga lesson plan that is engaging and meaningful to youth.
11. Observe and group teach a Grounded yoga class.
Materials Provided: Grounded Pose Cards, Manual PDF, Course Outline of Wizard of OM
Other Suggested Materials: Pose Stickers, Pose Chips, Small Poster
Please review the Grounded Training Release Form . Your agreement to these terms will be required in order to register.
Bookings are closed for this event.