Module 4: Experience (Atlanta)
Date(s) - Mar 27 - Mar 29
9:30 am - 6:30 pm
Johns Creek Yoga
Experience your Quest for Elevation as you master the groundwork for obtaining your orange, yellow, and green level bandanas. This module will focus on child development as seen through the lens of the Chakra system, understanding and balancing the first four chakras with mini-flows and mantras, and tools for successfully launching and promoting your business. You will also learn step by step how to begin teaching your students to teach Grounded yoga to their peers, family, and community. This training provides 22 contact hours towards becoming a Yoga Alliance certified Children’s Yoga Instructor.
This 22-hour training includes the following:
- Begin your personal Quest for Elevation work resulting in achievement of the orange and yellow level bandanas
- Child development through the lens of the chakra system 1st -4th and how to impart this wisdom to kids and teens so it is useful in every day life.
- Teaching your students to teach Grounded yoga to their peers, family, and community.
- Specialized mini flows and mantras to balance each chakra
- Using Mandalas as visual meditation
- Structuring and sequencing poses and transitions for kids and teens
- Create lesson plans for studio and special event Grounded classes
- Teaching kids how to embody heart based themes through specific alignment actions
- Practical teaching experience
- Create an action plan for your vision. We will share what we’ve learned over the years so you can get down to business making your vision come true. Some specifics include establishing a company, insurance, waivers, and promotional materials.
- Design a project grounded in what speaks to your own heart. This project will ignite your creativity and inspire your Grounded Classes. The completion of this project may happen on your own time between this course and Elevate Your Vision and will result in earning your green bandana.
Materials Provided: Art supplies, Orange & Yellow bandana, Manual PDF
Other Suggested Materials: Mini Pose Cards, Pose Chips, Small Poster
Tuition: $499 (or $449 with early-bird discount)
Registering for this event indicates you have read and agree to the Grounded Training Release Form.
Bookings are closed for this event.