Step 4: Celebrate Your Elevation – Nutley, NJ
Date(s) - Nov 11 - Nov 19
8:00 am - 9:30 pm
Complete your training with others who have stepped up to earn the distinction of Certified Grounded Teacher, ready and willing to make a difference in the world.
This 22-hour training includes the following:
- Gather to collaborate and celebrate
- Introspection and conversations to inspire best practices when teaching yoga to children
- Trauma Sensitive yoga training for youth based on up to date research and experience in the field
- User friendly information about PTSD and Neurological changes that occur from trauma, chronic pain and recurrent stress
- Proper technique and reasons for manual adjustments
- General anatomy and physiology of ages three – teen
- Personalized Yoga for kids and teens
- We will point you in the right direction so you can get down to business making your vision come true. Some specifics include establishing a company, insurance, waivers, and promotional materials.
- Discuss teaching opportunities and common scenarios including potential behavioral challenges and strategies for dealing with them
- Define your next steps in this work by creating an action plan for your vision
- Receive your 95 hour Certified Grounded Teacher certificate
$499/$449 early bird ends Nov 1
Included Grounded Materials:
- Training Manual
Bookings are closed for this event.