How To Ground an Ungrounded Kid
Grounding kids is similar to grounding outlets. If your outlet doesn’t have three prongs like this, it’s not grounded.Your child needs to have three “prongs” connected; his voice, his heart, and his feet.
If you have kids or teens, they might at times behave similarly to ungrounded electrical outlets. These are outlets that have only two prongs in them, as opposed to the three-pronged outlets, which have been standard since the early 1960s. In addition to providing an added measure of safety, grounded outlets are important to have as many appliances like computers have grounded plugs. If you don’t have grounded kids, I offer you this profound vibrational upgrade that you can do yourself.
Things you’ll need:
- Open Mind
- Open Heart
- Ground Yourself First. You must be mentally and emotionally stable in order to ground someone else. Connect your legs, your nervous system to the earth. You need roots and the stability necessary for this upgrade. Close your eyes and breathe through your nose. Soften your eyes, your skin, your throat. Bring to mind the qualities of your child that you adore.
- Contemplate how your child was ungrounded. Was he untruthful, disrespectful or careless?
- Breathe again. See if you can make more space in your body, so you can hold the space with your child. You need to respond to him from within.
- Walk mindfully. Sit balanced and rooted. Instruct your child to turn off cellphones, and other external distractions. Place a sign over their stuff that says not to turn it on.
- ◦Silently test your child’s inner power. Is he breathing through his mouth? Is his breath shallow? Is he slumped over, avoiding eye contact, or sitting off balance? Are his arms crossed in front of his heart? Are one or both of his feet turned out? If so, breathe deeply through your nose so you gain power to give to him.
- Test the child’s heart power by placing one of your hands firmly, but compassionately behind his heart. If he allows this, he’s got heart power, so then see if he begins to light up after a few moments. Look for signs of chest lifting, side body getting longer, and an inner brightness shining through.
- Both of you take the time to pause and consider the present moment, then breathe together. Slowly breathe through your nose, inhaling from basement to roof of your mouth and exhaling back down. For more grounding power, pause between each inhale and exhale. For even more power either both close eyes or look at each other. Test the internal power again by touching your hand to the back of his heart, and send your child loving thoughts. If his skin softens and he lights up from the inside, you can safely connect your thoughts.(If your child is still disconnected, unable to receive your loving energy, then give him space. Tell him you will be back in 30 minutes. Repeat directions 1-3 until a connection is secured. )
- After you have secured heart Connection, tell your child what you witnessed that was un-grounded. Soften the back of your eyes as you look into the eyes of your child. Release your jaw and speak clearly in your natural voice. Sarcasm, harshness, fake voices will disengage connection.
- Listen to your child’s side of the situation. Remember how to place your eyes. If he is able to articulate his thoughts in his natural voice, then he has connected his heart power to his voice power. That’s a good thing.
- Breathe into the back of your heart as you state what external power needs to stay turned off until full internal power has been restored (connection of voice to heart to feet to earth). This may include cell phones, TV, Computer. You want him safe and secure and connected to something bigger.
- Offer your Love and gratitude to your child.
Trackback from your site.