Live Certification 95 hr RCYS
Do you want to learn how to really teach yoga to kids and teens?
- Grounded is organically homegrown out of our passion to elevate yoga for children.
- Founded and created by Cheryl and Amy. Two experienced classroom teachers AND experienced yoga teachers. We teach poses in a way that are direct and precise in their movement modality yet also organic and spacious enough for the children to express themselves.
- Our program reflects multiple yoga lineages and diverse perspectives.
- We offer a step by step approach in your education toward certification.
- Our dynamic 4 step training fulfills the required 95 hours of study for RCYT designation with Yoga Alliance.
Step 1: Ground Yourself In Children’s Yoga
Based on the principle that you must ground yourself before grounding others, this training is an invitation to create an authentic presence, complete engaging groundwork and receive a well-rounded introduction into all aspects of teaching yoga to kids and teens.
Upon completion, you are eligible for the Elevator Pass and entry to our private online group as well as a listing on our website as a Grounded Teacher with reference to your bio and teaching schedule.
You may take this training as a stand-alone course or as the first step toward certification.
Step 2: Expand Your Reach
For your second training you can choose either a training focused on teaching yoga in schools or a training focused on teaching pre-grounders (ages 3-6) and special needs populations. Having a hard time deciding? Then take both!
Teaching Yoga in Schools
Training within actual schools allows you to see the nuances and efficiently gain the skills necessary to affect classrooms of children with the benefits of yoga and mindfulness through our signature United States of You curriculum.
Pre-Grounded and Special Needs
Align your skills with your heart’s desire to teach real yoga in a fun and meaningful way to little ones and those with special needs.
Step 3: Refine Your Teaching Through the Elements
Step 4: Celebrate Your Elevation
You WON’T find poses for pretend, you WILL find poses for purpose.
You WON’T find toys, you WILL find tools.
You WON’T find self help, you WILL find your self.
“This training blew me away with its authenticity and depth of content! I was impressed by the solid foundation of yogic philosophy and the seamless integration of traditional yogic practice into an accessible and thorough curriculum for kids.”
~ Lee M.