The Yoga By Letters curriculum is designed for the children’s yoga teacher ready to develop their skills and deliver exciting, effective lessons within the supportive structure of a 26 week framework.
Perfect for any age group and setting, this curriculum outlines vital elements of lesson planning and includes successful examples of pose sequences, body parts, alignment and action and sprinklings of inspiration for each letter of the alphabet. Together we will connect to explore the lessons and create our own meaningful ones through self-discovery, experiential exercises, reflections about teaching and group discussion.
This includes (but is not limited to) you learning how:
- To reach students in a way that is authentic, fun, strong and connected.
- To become more interesting and concise. Alliteration appeals both to the eye and to the ear.
- To deepen your sense of inner and outer literacy.
- Tools for guiding students into their own experience.
- How to prompt students to practice yoga from the inside out and the outside in.
- How to create themes by letters that inspire the students’ personal experiences.
- To teach alignment and action in a fun, creative format
- How Yoga By Letter works inside you and in your classes.
- To create a well rounded yoga lesson plan that is engaging and meaningful to youth.
What You Get:
- Access to the recordings of three 60-minute interactive on-line webinars that introduced the concepts of the Yoga by Letters material.
- Downloadable curriculum/working manual (PDF)
- A private Facebook Community page where participants can share their experiences and receive mentoring from Cheryl and engage in community feedback.