Ready to develop your skills and deliver exciting, effective lessons within the supportive structure of a 26 week framework?
- To reach students in a way that is authentic, fun, strong and connected.
- To become more interesting and concise. Alliteration appeals both to the eye and to the ear.
- To deepen your sense of inner and outer literacy.
- Tools for guiding students into their own experience.
- How to prompt students to practice yoga from the inside out and the outside in.
- How to create themes by letters that inspire the students’ personal experiences.
- To teach alignment and action in a fun, creative format
- How Yoga By Letter works inside you and in your classes.
- To practice with well rounded yoga lessons plan that are engaging and meaningful to youth.